Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mo' Sno'

It's really a winter wonderland here in Seattle this week. We got hit with a big snowfall over the weekend and sitting here on Sunday afternoon with the snow still falling, it's hard to imagine being able to train Monday night.

And that will be my last shot before heading off to Tucson. In treacherous retrospect, I could have trained Monday night (new rule for 2009: ATM "Always Train Mondays") and Wednesday for Jesse's class. The Thursday snow really took me by surprise; I thought I'd be able to get into town that night. And Friday was Friday.

Anyway, I'm working on some things to make part of my 2009 Gameplan, which is filling out pretty nicely. A lot of the 30-day plan will have to be folded into the plan for the first couple of months since I was able to do so little of it here in mid-December. But it's all compatible and focused on some of the same larger issues, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

For now, here's a spider guard pass from Cobrinha, who just won the 70 kilo (154.3 lbs) black belt division of the Capital Challenge International in Amman, Jordan