Sunday, December 23, 2007

Mario Sperry in Seattle

Marcelo Alonso is bringing jiu jitsu and Vale Tudo legend Mario Sperry to town for a three-day seminar in the second half of January.

Mario Sperry Seminar.

The sessions are:

Thursday, January 18: 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Seattle
Thursday, January 18: 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Puyallup
Friday, January 19: 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Seattle
Saturday, January 20: 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Seattle

I'm not sure if I'll attend or not. I've been off the mat for awhile, and really haven't trained regularly in months. There are also some other issues that may or may not make it an event I want to participate in.

But getting to meet Mario Sperry is a pretty big attration, I'll admit. And that is especially so since I missed a chance to train with both Minotauro AND Anderson Silva earlier this year.