Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sub League Competitors List

The competitors list for Sub League is out.

Fun facts: The division that Stephen will compete in (Advanced 150-169) has eight competitors in it. That was likely the division I would have ended up in.

Had I been able to make it down to 149, I would have shared the Advanced 149 and under division with only two others.

Makes me think a little bit. Not about not competing in the event this year, but about how much sense it might make to try and work my "walk around weight" lower by about 5 or 6 pounds over the next several months ...

I also noticed that Griff is on the list. I haven't seen Griff compete in a long, long time. I'm not sure if I'll be able to swing by and see much of the competition; we're doing team-building back at the Mothership. But it's great to hear that he'll be going for no gi hardware this Saturday.