Monday, June 30, 2008

A Little Love from Lloyd

"David I just want to see if you thought about what I was talking about the other day. I know it seems simple but the fact of the matter is that is IS that simple. So simple that it affects thousands of people.

"I just wanted to write you real quick about something I think will help you.

"Later down the road I am going to talk about positive self talk in more detail. It is a VERY powerful tool, that the top athletes around the world use.

"If you are not familiar with it I will give you a quick example. No matter what the situation, No matter how bad it seems. You must talk to yourself and tell your self why it is not that bad and how you will fix it.

"Here is an example I use, even now. Anytime I get into a bad situation during training I say to myself

-----------------------------------------------
"I am one of the best in the world from this position,
I will be out of here soon.

"I am one of the best in the world from this position,
I will be out of here soon.

"I am one of the best in the world from this position,
I will be out of here soon."