Thursday, October 08, 2009

Rei Braulio


A can't-miss interview with division and absolute Abu Dhabi Combat Club 2009 champion and Gracie Barra black belt, Braulio Estima.
FightWorks Podcast:You talked about who some of your idols were. But a lot of people are listening to this interview and you are their idol. What message do you have for them?

Braulio Estima: I used to think, man, those guys who were my idols were like super heroes, you know? These were guys who were born to do this, these guys were unbelievable and I'd never be able to do that. But I think I proved that wrong because I'm just a normal person that has a normal life like everyone else, you know? I have a baby, I have stress, I have fights with my wife, you know what I mean? I don't sleep well at night because the baby cries in the night. I have bills to pay, credit cards, you know? We are humans, we all have two arms and two legs ... The difference is if you believe - and to be determined.