Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An Interview with Jacare

Courtesy of Global Training Report
Question 4: How is the training going in Extreme Couture? How is it different from your training in Manaus?

Jacare: . Regarding training days per week, I train more days in Manaus. But there are training part 2 and part 3 in a day here to cover resting days. I am also doing a physical training which I've never done so far. My condition is good, and my power is going up.. But what is the best thing here in Extreme Couture is that it's very comfortable to be after all. I enjoy training with the other guys and I can sense my progress.. All members of the team train hard together for four hours without a let up. Wanderlie Silva, Gilberto Yvel, Randy Couture, Forest Griffin, Phil Baroni, Tyson Griffin, Mike Pyle, all together.